Moderations-Bereich ]

[Support Please] 2DS Capture Card issues

[Support Please] 2DS Capture Card issues

Beitragvon Nicstar Flame » Mi 25. Dez 2019, 05:41

I've recently updated to Windows 10 and now it seems that my 2DS capture card is not working properly. Don't know whether there is something I'm missing needing to download or if something came loose on the board, but a week before while still using Windows 8.1 it was working perfectly. Have tried in different slots and with a different USBs
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Nicstar Flame
Junior
Junior

Re: 2DS Capture Card issues

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Mi 25. Dez 2019, 07:32

Yes, you do. The message you got is common and says basically that your Capture Card is connected to a USB port that does not meet the specs for data transfer...
This message "no valid data" could have couple of reasons but mostly it stands for use a different USB Port that is configured right or not been blocked with other device that slows down the data channel.

In your case it is obvious that Windows did throw away all drivers that you installed before for the system platform hardware (your mainboard) away and installed for the "new" Win 10 the stock Micorsoft ones.
Now you should get the ones from your mainboard manufacturer (ASUS, MSI, HP, whatever...) and install all Chipset, USB, Graphics and Audio drivers.
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Re: 2DS Capture Card issues

Beitragvon Nicstar Flame » Do 26. Dez 2019, 10:09

Thanks for the help, looking for the right Drives now
Nicstar Flame
Junior
Junior

Zurück zu Tech Support/Assistance technique