Moderations-Bereich ]

NEW 2DS XL Capture Card

NEW 2DS XL Capture Card

Beitragvon PatrickDJ1994 » So 17. Sep 2017, 21:03

Hello,

I am debating on getting the NEW 2DS XL Capture Card but I never really heard good things about Katsukitty especially the delivery time...
Can you guys give me a ETA for the Netherlands? becouse I rather not just buy one and then have to wait a few month before I even get it.
PatrickDJ1994
Junior
Junior

Re: NEW 2DS XL Capture Card

Beitragvon Tecd0c » So 17. Sep 2017, 22:06

Hi Patrick

Sorry but I have to ask you, what have you heard about NEW devices from Neal (Loopy)?

Right - NOTHING!

So not really anything to compare with. The OLD devices are totally different from the design. And IF Neal ever gets to the point that he will deliver the NEW devices we then will see how good they are...

The second thing is something frustrating to me - did you realize where you are at?

My company is Merki.Net - and I'm Stefan Merki.

So who told you ever that they have to wait on my deliveries any longer than a few days? Normally 1-2 days is the case.
Right now I'm just working on the NEW 2DS XL device Installation. I'm not too happy with the way Keity (Katsukity) has implemented the USB Port and I'm looking to solve this in a better way.
But I should be done in a day or two.
Regards
Stefan
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon PatrickDJ1994 » So 17. Sep 2017, 23:38

Hello Stefan,

I am sorry If I upset you in any way I hope you can forgive me for that

I thought this site was a place where you can order a device thats from the manufacturers stock what in Keity case is China IIRC
I had no idea that Merki had their own stock or mechanics

Again I wanna apologize for my earlier post
Regards
Patrick
PatrickDJ1994
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Mo 18. Sep 2017, 00:13

Hello Patrick

No problem, you do not have to apologize, seems I overhelm a bit :roll:

I did not intend to blame you, but it is really frustrating, as I do this for around 4 years now.
And I thought that people know me by now, as I sold more then 4000 units over the time...

It is true the manufacturers are Neal (Loopy) and Keity (Katsukity) and I'm partner with them both now.
It means that they produce the Capture board and the flexcable, but the installation work is always done here by me.

Since this year March I got also Keity's products. They are pretty much the same quallity as Neals.
But Neal is unfortunately somewhat unreliable and does not respond sometimes within some weeks. And some questions he simply ignores...
To be honest with you, I do not think that he really does come out with a NEW device at all. :(

From Keity's way of installing the NEW 3DS regular size and also the NEW 2DS XL I'm personally not really satisfied, as taking apart the board and have the USB port beeng separated is simply spoken nothing that could last forever.

The other products where the USB port is right at the board, it is a totally different strory, These could last for ever, depends how good they are installed.

His policy in warranty is not mine, I have to give you a 2 Year warranty on the whole product. Except for the battery and the USB-Port it is 6 Months as they are matter of how you threat them (wear and tear).

If you have any questions, please just go ahead and ask...
Regards
Stefan
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon PatrickDJ1994 » Mo 25. Sep 2017, 19:28

Hello,

I ordered a New 2DS XL Capture card and got the Order confirmed on September 19th and since then I havent heard anything about it being sended since then.

It was payed via Bank Transfer and the order number is: 2701

Is there a way for me to see if the order has been sended or when I can expect it?

Regards
Patrick de Jong
PatrickDJ1994
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Mo 25. Sep 2017, 23:07

Please be patient, I got your order and payment on the 20th so it is 5 days ago including the weekend.
Right now I'm changing the way it is designed from Katsukity, as I do not like the cable in the front.
This takes some time to change over.

As soon it is been processed you will get a Mail and tracking Information.
If you can not wait, I can cancel your order and send you your money back, if you wish.
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon OncleSamGaming » Do 28. Sep 2017, 23:24

Oh man the device is available ? I saw nothing in the newsletter :(
OncleSamGaming
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Fr 29. Sep 2017, 00:03

I'm disappointed of the design and the NEW 2DS XL device itself.
So many parts that are cheap made inside the console, the volume slider is breaking off easyly. Even I'm very carefull at this point...

Generally I'm not sure if I will keep this console in the shop.
That's a reason why I do not advertise or make a Newsletter at the moment.
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon OncleSamGaming » Mo 2. Okt 2017, 20:06

Oh okay I see. I guess it's better to be extra carful for that kind of device.

Okay well I will keep checking back here every few days to see the updates :)

Thanks anyway !
OncleSamGaming
Junior
Junior

Zurück zu Shop Status - Meine Bestellung / My order / Ma Commande