Moderations-Bereich ]

[My Feedback] Feedback of classic DS capture

[My Feedback] Feedback of classic DS capture

Beitragvon Teemto » Sa 30. Jan 2016, 22:21

Hi,

Stefan modified my classic DS for capture and I was really impressed by the work he did. I've given some ratings below:

Service/communication 10/10
I was in constant contact with Stefan over email and he emailed me as soon as my card arrived, my ds arrived etc always kept me informed of what was going on. He answered all the questions I had and was it was a pleasure doing business with him! Great guy!
Turn-around time of the installation was really quick too ;the DS arrived in Germany on Friday and he sent it back out Sunday - I was playing it on the following Wednesday! Really speedy! I cannot fault the level of service he provides.

Design Modification 9/10
Again I was impressed at how subtle the modification was; when unboxing the DS at first I had thought nothing had changed - the console was still in great condition.
The only thing I can criticise is that the capture card takes up some of the space where the DS pen should fit. I wasn't able to put my pen back into the slot after the modification. However this isn't a big issue for me and I probably think the design of the capture card has been improved for 3ds and beyond to allow for the pen to be re-inserted (it might even be a nintendo design-flaw, I'm not sure - but no matter!).

Set-up for PC and testing 10/10
Everything was included in the box - setup CD and cable. I installed the drivers from the website (Stefan emailed me the links for these) and then ran the Classic DS capture program with my DS plugged in an voila - i was playing!
I play on a 40 inch monitor and there is 0 input lag when playing pokemon; it is absolutely BRILLIANT. Further, the bilinear scaling is great and you'd be surprised how good a 40 inch full screen looks.

Overall I'm really happy with this. My motiviation for getting my classic DC modified was because i wanted to test the whole experience of getting a capture card installed whilst waiting for the N3dsxl capture card to be released. I can definitely say that I will be going ahead with the newest model (when it's released) because i was so impressed by the service and product he has provided me :)

Thank you Stefan

Some pics of the DS on the big screen:

Bild

Bild
Teemto
Junior
Junior

Zurück zu Howto / Feedback / Unboxing / My Channel