Moderations-Bereich ]

[My Feedback] 3DS Ice White with Capture Board Installed review

[My Feedback] 3DS Ice White with Capture Board Installed review

Beitragvon José Azevedo » Mi 4. Mär 2015, 13:51

So I recently received my 3DS Ice White + Capture Board installed from www.merki.net and I’m leaving my review here. :)

The service
First things first, the communication between buyer-seller was simply flawless. Before I even decided to buy the product, Stefan came across one of my topics on the forum and answered all my initial questions right at the moment. All my other doubts were answered via PM, always very quickly and helpful.

The payment and shipment
Since I don’t have a paypal account, I had to use Bank Transfer as the payment method, as this was my first international transfer (I’m Portuguese, Azorian btw) there were a lot of inconveniences on my part, Stefan was always very comprehensive about the situation and reserved my 3DS for a while. When I finally found a solution and was able to make the transfer, it took about a day for the money to reach Stefans account, and my package was sent as soon as he got it.

The package
The 3DS pack with all its content came in a big box filled with sturdy paper. The wrapping made it so the content inside did not move out of place and protected the product from possible transportation mishandling. Perfect care.

The content
3DS with Capture Board installed - The Ice White color is awesome, you would think the board installed on the lower part would somehow make a less comfortable playing experience, on the contrary, the board actually makes my hands adapt around the console better than without it (I have a Sky Blue 3DS to know this).
Manuals, AR Cards, recharge stand and bottom cover – Pretty self-explanatory.
The charger – The charger included is a UK one, but it comes with the necessary adapter so you can use it everywhere else (Europe wise).
The micro usb cable – 3 meter long, turns the console into a controller basically, exactly what I needed.
Basically, just the same as going into a store to buy a 3DS, but it comes with the capture board and the necessary things for it to work.

Equipment setting up
This experience was almost equivalent to a plug and play basically. Just make sure you read the instruction PDF on merki.net forum, and everything should work fine.

Summing it up, If you’re European and want a 3DS Capture Board, the best place to go is www.merki.net, the service is flawless, the price is final (no extra transportation taxes), you’ll only regret it if you don’t get it there.

P.S. - The Haribo Fruity Pasta was delicious! :mrgreen:
José Azevedo
Junior
Junior

Heimat Flagge:
Spain

Zurück zu Howto / Feedback / Unboxing / My Channel