Moderations-Bereich ]

new 3DS XL Questions

new 3DS XL Questions

Beitragvon Reubster101 » Mo 26. Jun 2017, 21:31

Hi, first of all I would like to say thank you so much for being able to do this with the console.

The Info section on the website only displays the Deutsch language option, even if I change this to either English or Français.

Basically there's a few things I'd like to know about all this, I did have a look all around the forums so excuse me if this is information you've already covered.

With the software I am guessing we won't be able to use Loopy's program when using this, if you can provide me with as much information about this including how it performs, the options within the program etc... it would be greatly appreciated.

How does the console look with the capture card installed? I'm guessing this one is internal going by what I've heard in the past.

I bought an old 3DS Capture Card from you a year ago and it's excellent, I absolutely love it so thank you. However my main system is a new 3DS XL so I would rather have the Capture Card on there, I know the boards are different in design and functionality both being from different providers, so I was wondering if I would be able to send the 3DS you installed it on along with my un modded new 3DS XL to get that one modded. Would I be able to possibly get any kind of discount if you could repurpose the board for another sale, or if you wanted to keep the whole lot if that would be any use to you as a used system? Perfectly fine if this isn't something you can't do, I'll be able to find another use for my old 3DS with the capture card if not.

Thank you.
Reubster101
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Re: new 3DS XL Questions

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Di 27. Jun 2017, 10:57

Hello Reuben!

The Info section on the website only displays the Deutsch language option, even if I change this to either English or Français.

At the beginning of the year I started the website and it is still in the creation process.
Since we become officially partner with Katsukity, there is more information I have to gather together and post. I usually start with the German language.
But with the installs I'm very busy at the moment, so the completition will take some time - even to finish the German version...

With the software I am guessing we won't be able to use Loopy's program when using this, if you can provide me with as much information about this including how it performs, the options within the program etc... it would be greatly appreciated.

Yes, this is right, the products are independent, so the software too. The basic function - displaying the screens simultaneous - is the same, including the possibility to scale and dock the screens.
For recording, Neal (Loopy) has included a function, Katsukity has not.

How does the console look with the capture card installed? I'm guessing this one is internal going by what I've heard in the past.

The look is displayed at the product pictures, but your guess is right, the 3DS XL and NEW 3DS XL are internally.
I bought an old 3DS Capture Card from you a year ago and it's excellent, I absolutely love it so thank you. However my main system is a new 3DS XL so I would rather have the Capture Card on there, I know the boards are different in design and functionality both being from different providers, so I was wondering if I would be able to send the 3DS you installed it on along with my un modded new 3DS XL to get that one modded. Would I be able to possibly get any kind of discount if you could repurpose the board for another sale, or if you wanted to keep the whole lot if that would be any use to you as a used system? Perfectly fine if this isn't something you can't do, I'll be able to find another use for my old 3DS with the capture card if not.

I'm glad it works well for you :), and thank you very much being a returning customer!

But I have a problem with used stuff in general, as when I would resale them I would have to start the 2-year warranty from beginning. Plus, it is hard to guess in advance how much I can get for it in used condition, so I would be able to pay you a fair price for it.
So unfortunately, I cannot take it back. But I can offer a discount coupon at the moment for a returning customer - excluded - are the classic DS Capture Card sales (they have a very low profit).
Have a great day!
Stefan
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon Reubster101 » Di 27. Jun 2017, 22:22

Thank you, that's all incredibly helpful information.

One last thing, I have been looking at screenshots and comparisons for how they look when displayed and it looks to me that Loopy's cards are a lot sharper in image quality and more vibrant in colour.

If it's no trouble at all for you, would you possibly be able to send me some screenshots of the display for Katsukity card for new 3DS XL in the highest quality possible, with all the different options available as I've seen there are some options but have no idea how they actually look. If you can do this I'll be able to take screenshots on my old 3DS system to do a proper comparison.

Really appreciate all the support and excellent communication as always.

Thank you.

-Reuben.
Reubster101
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Mi 28. Jun 2017, 17:25

Hello Reuben

One last thing, I have been looking at screenshots and comparisons for how they look when displayed and it looks to me that Loopy's cards are a lot sharper in image quality and more vibrant in colour.

This is not the case as both are capturing the information digitally.
And of course there is some settings that you can adjust to have it the way you want.
One of the most mistakes are, that the customer enable the powersaving - this has the effect that the screens are lots darker...

I just made some snapshots from the nViewer client software menus from Keity it is for the old 3DS/2DS as Neal (Loopy) does not have a NEW 3DS Capture Card.

Here you can see what options are available, there are lot's more in submenus but this gets too far:
BildBild

BildBild

BildBild

BildBild
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon Reubster101 » Mi 28. Jun 2017, 22:50

Thank you very much for doing all that, I really appreciate it.

The only real difference I can see from this is the brightness, but I'm guessing that's because of the power of the original 3DS not being as strong.
Du hast keine ausreichende Berechtigung, um die Dateianhänge dieses Beitrags anzusehen.
Reubster101
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Zurück zu Shop Status - Meine Bestellung / My order / Ma Commande