Moderations-Bereich ]

Newsletter 2016.08.24 English

Newsletter 2016.08.24 English

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Mi 31. Aug 2016, 18:03

The previous newsletter was a few months back. But like you are used to we only send news when there is actual news :) As you might have read on the forums already, we can’t give a date of when the NEW 3DS Capture Cards would be available for sale. There will be no presale on the site until we got the actual capture cards on stock!

The discussed in March with the producer – Neal (Loopy) finishing of the product line could not be made real. Despite multiple contact attempts we did not get a reasons as to why it could not be made.

Past that the communication with Neal (Loopy) can be described as very hard. On direct questioning he does not answer. Even prepayments of five digit numbers high are not responded to mostly for weeks, only responded to with a shipment of (old)3DS Capture Cards without notice.

The news is mainly about our products and website.
I would gladly announce this news with you :

• The classic DS Capture Card shall not be made anymore, the order time is mostly multiple weeks and the modding problematic, while the plastic closures of the ribbon cable in the very old consoles mostly break by opening of the console. With a profit of max 15 euro there is no point to still offer it.
• The (old) 3DS Capture Card is back with plenty of stock.
Today I shall get them from customs.
• The NAND Mod Pro editions are much asked for and are available in the shop. That’s also why I asked a manufactory to finish the cables. These should be available within a few weeks.
• The NEW 3DS XL Consoles that we have in stock (400) shall be available with the NAND Mod Pro soon. With that we have two attractive offers for you.
1. With a future order of a NEW 3DS Capture Card with us you shall receive a 20 euro discount of the Capture Card.
2. The complete set receives the warranty as if you ordered the console with the Capture Card. 

Furthermore we shall offer both options, the selling of a complete set and the modding of your excisting console.

The prices for the (old) 3DS Capture Cards shall not change, at current time they are 200 USD ($) without tax in the USA, in Europe 239 EUR (€) (That’s the US price with tax and customs cost).
Again to come back to Neal (Loopy), the situation is not optimal a better communication between partner would have been better. We shall keep you updated – even without you asking! With this I would like to take the moment to thank you for your trust and interest in our products!

With kind regards,
Stefan Merki
Comtronic Merki

PS.: Thanks to Pascal H. he translated this for me and save me a lot of time!
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Re: Newsletter 2016.08.24 English

Beitragvon BonusTank » Do 1. Sep 2016, 14:36

Is there any news on when the Nintendo 3DS + Capture Card + Controller Mod will be back in stock?

Cheers,
Bonus
BonusTank
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon PascalH » Do 1. Sep 2016, 15:48

@BonusTank
Those will not be made anymore, due to the time and work it costs to create it and the general interest in the product. (The interest was low).
PascalH
Junior
Junior

Heimat Flagge:
Netherlands

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Do 1. Sep 2016, 16:43

I actually ordered a few, but I do not know exactly when they will be here and they do not go through the shop, as I do not make them on regular basis, that means:
If you want one contact me and expect couple of weeks processing time...
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon BonusTank » Fr 2. Sep 2016, 15:07

That's great. I am definitely interested in buying one. I'll PM you to discuss it further.
Cheers.
BonusTank
Junior
Junior

Zurück zu Shop Status - Meine Bestellung / My order / Ma Commande