Moderations-Bereich ]

Considering buying a capture card. Help?

Considering buying a capture card. Help?

Beitragvon RisingInsanity » Mi 22. Jun 2016, 11:52

Hello,

I am considering buying a capture card but I have a few questions. It would really help me out.

1) If I were to send in my 3DS XL console would it matter if it is Australian?
2) Would it be a quicker process to buy a 3DS with the capture kit from your site? Or send mine to you?
3) If I do buy a 3DS from you would I have to worry about regions considering I'm from Australia?
4) Does it differ if its a 3DS or a 3DS XL?
5) How often is communication between customer and company? Will I be told when it's being built/shipped back?
6) How long would it take for you to send the 3DS back to me?

I only ask because I have been looking in other places and people have had to wait for months. I would if at all possible like to have it before November. Could you tell me whether something like that may be possible?

Sorry for all the questions. I just want to be sure I'm getting all the information I need before buying something.

Thank you for the help
RisingInsanity
Junior
Junior

Re: Considering buying a capture card. Help?

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Mi 22. Jun 2016, 20:21

Hi welcome to our forum!

First you should realize who we are - there is only two manufacturer in the world for 3DS Capture Cards.

1. Katsukity in Japan (we are not related in any way to them)
2. Neal (Loopy) we are partner with him and sell and install his products for Europe and Australia

So your first question about sellinng to Australia should be answered, also the reason for this constelation is that the Eropean and Australian consoles are the same Region :)

You can of course send in your preowned console to us for installtion but you are right it takes some more time to ship it to us and also it the transportation costs you should consider when you calculate sending it to us.

Speaking about shipping and handling times. We are not Katsukity (JAPANESE) so when you order something it will be processed within 1-3 days sometimes faster. And the shipping to Australia takes with regular International Transportation around 3 weeks. The costs are 45 EUR for that. BUT we also offer a Express shipping to Australia with TNT Express this is additional 25 EUR extra but it takes only 5 days to get to you :)

The communication is pretty much standard, you order - we confirm and reply to you, you pay - we confirm the receipt. Your order is processed here - we inform you about the handling and Forward a tracking ID to you, so you can follow the way of your parcel :)

I'm not sure if you are aware of, that we can only offer Capture Cards for the regular 3DS - NOT 3DS XL or NEW 3DS XL!
The NEW 3DS XL Capture Cards should arrive soon, but I do not have a confirmed delivery date. So I do not take any orders for that product until it gets available...

Regards
Stefan
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon RisingInsanity » Do 23. Jun 2016, 08:00

Hey!

Thanks for answering my questions so quickly! So just to confirm if I only have a 3DS XL not the NEW 3DS XL. Those a two different things? So you can't do it to my original 3DS XL?
Also if I do buy the NEW 3DS XL Capture Cards when it eventually becomes available will I have to wait a long period of time? Because I can imagine lots of people would order it once it does become available.
And is there a way I can be notified of when the Capture Cards do become available?

Kind Regards,
Alan
RisingInsanity
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon Mcpolo » Do 23. Jun 2016, 09:03

After you order and the installation starts You will get like an additional order number
That number will say when its your turn.
There also is a post on this site where Tecd0c will post which orders where shiped that day.

Theres also a newsletter you can subscripe to :)
Mcpolo
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Do 23. Jun 2016, 09:13

Thank you, exactly this is how it works!
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Zurück zu Shop Status - Meine Bestellung / My order / Ma Commande