Moderations-Bereich ]

New3DS - Sending for installation, timeframe and how?

New3DS - Sending for installation, timeframe and how?

Beitragvon Deckerd » Mo 23. Mai 2016, 12:18

Hello there!

I'm sorry to ask these question but I'm hesitant to order until I have these questions answered. :?

I'm currently wanting to send a New3DS (Normal size, NOT XL) to you. On the shop I only see 3DS, am I to think correctly that the "Enhanced 3DS Capture Card" which you're selling INCLUDES the N3DS?

Also, currently, do you have stock for N3DS Capture Cards? I see that you've got no 3DSXL Capture Card Components in stock, so I just thought I'd ask first to make sure.

What is the current timeframe for a N3DS (once received) to be sent back?

And FINALLY (I'm sorry for all the questions) :oops:

And I assume once I've paid for the installation via Merki.net, I'm given all the information I need to send it to your shop?
Name,
Address,
etc etc.

Many Kind Regards
Deckerd :D
Deckerd
Junior
Junior

Re: New3DS - Sending for installation, timeframe and how?

Beitragvon Apo_TV » Mo 23. Mai 2016, 12:24

I am not working here, but as far as I know capture cards are only available for "Old" 3DS and New 3DS XL, meaning not available for "Old" 3DS XL and New 3DS

hope I helped
Apo_TV
Grünschnabel
Grünschnabel

Beitragvon Deckerd » Mo 23. Mai 2016, 12:35

Apo_TV hat geschrieben:I am not working here, but as far as I know capture cards are only available for "Old" 3DS and New 3DS XL, meaning not available for "Old" 3DS XL and New 3DS

hope I helped

Hello there Apo_TV

That's the vibe I'm getting but I was looking through the feedback forum and I saw this post:
http://konsolenpunkt.de/forum/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=441
Deckerd
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Mo 23. Mai 2016, 13:31

Hi Deckerd :D

As Apo_TV alreay toldc you, we currently do not provide any other 3DS Capture Cards than the one for the (old) 3DS regular size.
We expect the release very soon for the NEW 3DS XL but only the XL not regular size.

The address and shipping information you get once more when you order, but it is the address that is stated at the Impressum and at the FAQ.
Regards
Stefan
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon Deckerd » Mo 23. Mai 2016, 13:38

Tecd0c hat geschrieben:Hi Deckerd :D

As Apo_TV alreay toldc you, we currently do not provide any other 3DS Capture Cards than the one for the (old) 3DS regular size.
We expect the release very soon for the NEW 3DS XL but only the XL not regular size.

The address and shipping information you get once more when you order, but it is the address that is stated at the Impressum and at the FAQ.
Regards
Stefan

Many thanks for the reply Stefan.

I assume you don't have a time frame for the New3DSXL release?

As I do have an XL which I could send for installation, but as I'm an inpatient man :shock: and it's going to be quite some time for the release of the XL, I'm tempted to just buy a 3DS with the Capture Card preinstalled from your shop.

I assume no functionality is removed from the Old 3DS Regular Size when the capture card is installed?
Deckerd
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Mo 23. Mai 2016, 13:56

No, Neal (Loopy) was supposed to give me an update on the progress and timeschedule for the NEW 3DS XL last weekend, but he didn't - so no news :(

About the (old) 3DS there is nothing removed, only you can not charge it inside the docking station as it is 3-4 mm thiker...

Resolution and everything is the same as the (old) 3DS XL. The NEW 3DS XL has some more power from the prozessor and more fancy colors from the shell that's it...
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon Deckerd » Mo 23. Mai 2016, 14:02

Tecd0c hat geschrieben:No, Neal (Loopy) was supposed to give me an update on the progress and timeschedule for the NEW 3DS XL last weekend, but he didn't - so no news :(

About the (old) 3DS there is nothing removed, only you can not charge it inside the docking station as it is 3-4 mm thiker...

Resolution and everything is the same as the (old) 3DS XL. The NEW 3DS XL has some more power from the prozessor and more fancy colors from the shell that's it...

Thank you!

I've put an order through for the 3DS White.

The only reason I asked about functionality was for the use of the Circle Pad Pro for Monster Hunter games. As long as I can use that, I'm happy.
Deckerd
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Mo 23. Mai 2016, 15:03

You won't be able to, if you want that, then you have to modify the CPP :(
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Zurück zu Shop Status - Meine Bestellung / My order / Ma Commande