Moderations-Bereich ]

Looking to Buy a Capture Card for New 3ds XL

Looking to Buy a Capture Card for New 3ds XL

Beitragvon DamienC » Mo 11. Apr 2016, 10:06

Hi, I'm looking to have a capture card added to my N3ds XL console.Any idea what the approximate time frame is for one? Is there any chance to pay extra and jump the queue a little bit.
DamienC
Junior
Junior

Re: Looking to Buy a Capture Card for New 3ds XL

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Mo 11. Apr 2016, 12:39

Hello Damien

I don't do this at all, the order-list I do not manipulate not even if anybody pays the double!
The main point is to stay fair to everybody!
If I would do that, how would you feel - if you paid to get closer and somebody would just before I start your installation offer me to pay extra/money just to get before you?

I DO NOT TAKE SUCH OFFERS!

I have a timeschedule for May from the last meeting with the Manufacturer Neal (Loopy) in March, but from this weekend it seems that it might not be accurate anymore...

So you should understand May as a rought estimate... AND believe me, I would like to start doing the installs on the New 3DS XL too, I have about 180 of them already in stock now... :roll:
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon DamienC » Mo 11. Apr 2016, 23:48

Thank you for your reply.

From my understanding then, you have 180 N3ds consoles in stock but are just waiting on the Capture card. Based on that information, with me being based in Australia, would it be faster for me to buy a new console pre modded or get send mine in to be modded when you finally start installs in May (or whenever you get delayed to as you mentioned)

Damien
DamienC
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Di 12. Apr 2016, 01:20

Actually it really does not matter if you buy one from me or if you send in yours, as I will start from top of the list.

If it is your turn on the list I will install yours, if your console is not here I will proceed with the next one until yours arrive...

It might matter from the costs part, you have to send it to me (shipping costs) and at this point it depends what service you choose, that cheaper it takes longer to get here (3-5 weeks by ship) and the same again back to you.
If you get Express then 3-5 days are possible for both ways...

This is something you have to decide.
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon DamienC » Di 12. Apr 2016, 05:07

So what are the orders waiting already for the N3ds. Has a preorder cycle gone through, or will it actually start on May 2nd. Can you tell us what the expected order number will be for the first person ordering on May 2nd, just so we can estimate the time waiting.

Thanks for your responses so far.
DamienC
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Di 12. Apr 2016, 10:44

The last preorder was for the (old) 3DS Capture Card and passed already, as they are here and we are currently to 1-2 days processing time for a order.

The preorder for the NEW 3DS XL Capture Card will start in May and is of course empty for now - until the preorders start.
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Zurück zu Shop Status - Meine Bestellung / My order / Ma Commande