Moderations-Bereich ]

Newsletter 2016.02.21 English

Newsletter 2016.02.21 English

Beitragvon Tecd0c » So 21. Feb 2016, 19:55

I hope you all arrived safely to the New Year and have survived Carnival :)

After yesterday’s meeting with Neal (Loopy) there is some good news that I would like to share with you:

As previously announced, we did continue the production and sale of all our Capture Cards models: 

• As always the Classic DS Capture Card must be pre-ordered. Because of the low demand only pre-ordered quantities will be delivered from us, so you should expect the delivery in about 2 weeks after your order.
  • The (old) 3DS Capture Card has been produced again in sufficient quantities. Depending on the transport and customs times our delivery will arrive in about 3 weeks. A week in advance we start a presale. The shop will take preorders on the 06. March 2016 from 12: 00h.
  • After a few prototypes the NEW 3DS XL Capture Cards has come now as a final sample. If everything is in good, the series production begins :). This means that in about 6 weeks the sales can start!
The prices for both of the new Capture Cards (old 3DS & New 3DS XL) will fall slightly, to $ 200 (USD) - in Europe 239 EUR (that is the US price plus customs and sales tax including).

Also, both services are offered, the sale of complete systems and installation in your preowned consoles.

Finally I would like to get back to Neal (Loopy) again, he's doing fine 
He's just been very busy at his other job that he is involved into (firmware programming), this he still makes for a friend. But he’s almost done with it, in a few weeks he will open his Store (US site) and start selling and installing his 3DS Capture Cards!
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Re: Newsletter 2016.02.21 English

Beitragvon definehp » Fr 18. Mär 2016, 15:41

Hi just wondering where we can find an order list so that we could roughly figure out how long it would take to recieve before we place the order.
Not sure on whether to get the enhanced 3ds capture card or new 3ds :(
definehp
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Fr 18. Mär 2016, 17:12

I understand your position, the current order number is 1432. The ordered amount I should be able to finish in about 2 weeks.

But everything get delayed by at least 2 weeks or more for now. The presale for the NEW 3DS XL Capture Card will start in may 2016 and delivery and installation will start by end of may 2016.
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon Rexey » Mo 21. Mär 2016, 07:09

definehp hat geschrieben:Hi just wondering where we can find an order list so that we could roughly figure out how long it would take to recieve before we place the order.
Not sure on whether to get the enhanced 3ds capture card or new 3ds :(

im going for the new 3ds one :D i cant wait to order it, the new 3ds/xl one must be better :D
Rexey
Junior
Junior

Zurück zu Shop Status - Meine Bestellung / My order / Ma Commande