Moderations-Bereich ]

Some questions

Some questions

Beitragvon @R@$#! » Fr 7. Aug 2015, 22:53

Bonjour

J'ai quelques questions concernant l'envoi de la console et le capture board.

- Pour un envoi d'une 3DS au départ de la France, quel est le temps d'attente en moyenne pour réceptionner mon colis? (3DS japonaise)

- Dans le cas où ma console ne fonctionne plus après installation du capture board (exemple : batterie), que dois-je faire?

- J'aurai aimé installer également un capture board sur ma 3DS européenne. Simple curiosité, est-il possible de faire un prix pour les deux consoles? (Je précise, simple curiosité)

- A l'heure actuelle, à combien me reviendrai la pose du capture board sur ma 3DS japonaise?

Cordialement

Hello

I have some questions concerning the sending and the capture board.

- For sending a 3DS from France, what is the average waiting time to receive my package? (Japanese 3DS)

- If my console stops working after installing the capture board (eg: battery), what should I do?

- I wish I also install a capture board on my European 3DS. Curiosity, is it possible to make a price for the two consoles? (I specify, curiosity)

- At present, how many cost me a capture board on my Japanese 3DS?

Best regards
@R@$#!
Junior
Junior

Re: Some questions

Beitragvon Tecd0c » So 9. Aug 2015, 23:36

Sorry I do not understand your question exactly!

Do you want to buy a Japanese 3DS from me?
Or:
How long does it take, until your package arrives to our shop, when you send it from France?
Or what is normally the turnaround time (after your device gets here, when will it be processed and sent back)?

Also I do not understand what do you mean with the defect of an battery, what has the installation of the Capture Card to do with the battery?
Or:
Faulty installs made by us - Warranty questions?
Or:
Defects that are not caused by us, what then?

Besides all this questions, did you realize that I do not have any Capture Cards on stock?
Installation can be made on all Regions! But we are not selling new Consoles other then EUR Region?

At least I can tell you, that for two devices I can not give you any Discount!
Even if you send them to me in one parcel - I can not send them in the same package, for insurence reason I would send them each one by one.
The prices you can see inside the shop or at the FAQ.
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon @R@$#! » Mo 10. Aug 2015, 23:06

Sorry if my questions are a bit confusing. I wanted to have clarifications on these points.

I want to install a capture board on my Japanese 3DS:
- Is it possible? Or you only work on European consoles?
- How long should I wait about from the time my console arrives safely?
- If my console no longer works in a natural way, as the battery dies, what to do with the console and capture board?

That's what I wanted to be informed.

Sorry again if my questions were blurred
@R@$#!
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Di 11. Aug 2015, 10:33

Yes - we do install to Japanese and all Regions our Capture Card :)

Right now I can not tell, as we do not have any on stock, normally 3-4 days, plus 3 days shipping, but when it start again it could be 1-2 weeks :(

If your Console dies in a natural way, then you can contact me and I can help you on repairs - so you can still keep your Capture Card :)
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon @R@$#! » Di 11. Aug 2015, 23:56

Thank you for your answers. :D

So, I'll wait until you receive again some Capture Card :)
@R@$#!
Junior
Junior

Zurück zu Shop Status - Meine Bestellung / My order / Ma Commande