Moderations-Bereich ]

Katsu 3DS Capture Software Key No Longer Valid

Katsu 3DS Capture Software Key No Longer Valid

Beitragvon GlakeGG » Sa 22. Jun 2019, 03:32

So I realize this board is literally full of posts like this, so yeah it's a shot in the dark.

Like many, my 3DS Capture Software (provided by Katsukity) decided to no longer work with my devices Product ID today, ultimately rendering it useless for the time being. Was wondering if anyone who has come across this issue know how I can go about getting a new key? Despite Katsukity no longer being in business. If that isn't an option, can the capture board work with other 3DS capture software out there? I'd hate for the $450 I spent on this machine to go to waste, as I use it avidly for streaming.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
GlakeGG
Junior
Junior

Re: Katsu 3DS Capture Software Key No Longer Valid

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Sa 22. Jun 2019, 11:21

Hi
There is no other software available for Keity's Capture Cards, because the Firmware is locked with a key.
The software does randomly ask for a key.
Please contact me by mail with your device ID, this you will get displayed at the viewer software, goto file, check the device ID.
BTW I'm not the company producing the Capture Cards, I'm just installing and reselling them. And I had to pay aswell for them, I got a 10% discount that's all.
For the customers that bought the Capture Cards of me I do provide the key for free since ever.
But normally customers that got their systems of me do not need any assistance, as they do get an invoice with their shipping where the key is printed on.
Thank you.
Stefan
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Re: Katsu 3DS Capture Software Key No Longer Valid

Beitragvon GlakeGG » Sa 22. Jun 2019, 16:44

Tecd0c hat geschrieben:Hi
There is no other software available for Keity's Capture Cards, because the Firmware is locked with a key.
The software does randomly ask for a key.
Please contact me by mail with your device ID, this you will get displayed at the viewer software, goto file, check the device ID.
BTW I'm not the company producing the Capture Cards, I'm just installing and reselling them. And I had to pay aswell for them, I got a 10% discount that's all.
For the customers that bought the Capture Cards of me I do provide the key for free since ever.
But normally customers that got their systems of me do not need any assistance, as they do get an invoice with their shipping where the key is printed on.
Thank you.
Stefan

Hello, thank you for the response. I wasn't really sure if anyone would see this as it seems to be a pretty widespread issue. I sent you an email with my product ID, any help would be greatly appreciated.
GlakeGG
Junior
Junior

Zurück zu Tech Support/Assistance technique