Moderations-Bereich ]

Product Key

Product Key

Beitragvon Osirio » Fr 1. Feb 2019, 21:45

Hi I recently bought a new 2DS XL capturecard from merki.net and after many issues with both sound (fortunately not due to the capture card but instead my pc) and video, after solving everything i try putting the wire in, which tends to wobble (no change since i first received it) this time the 3ds capture software asked me for my product key. I never received a product key with my product, instead I just plugged it in and it worked. I am very confused and panicking about what to do because i dont know how to enter a product key i dont have. I have heard you can buy a new one from katsukeity but I am worried that the wobbling will happen again, costing me another 30 euros over and over and over again.

Please help!!!!

Thank you.
Osirio
Junior
Junior

Re: Product Key

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Fr 1. Feb 2019, 21:51

If you bought a Capture Card from Merki.net, you always receive the Key with your invoice!
Take a look and there you go..
What wobbling are you talking about, could you describe that?
Only possible thing I could think of you mean with wobbling, would be the USB cable, not the port itself, as it is glued down..
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon Osirio » Sa 2. Feb 2019, 00:11

I created this account soley for this post. I had no account when i bought the device and so when i click on the order I am unable to log in as i have no username or password. The invoice I received in my email did not contain a product key. I am confused as to where else it would be??
Osirio
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon Osirio » Sa 2. Feb 2019, 00:16

As for the wobbling i presume it is just the microusb that came with the capture card as I have found all microusbs tend to be rough around the edges
Osirio
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Sa 2. Feb 2019, 02:47

We provide to every customer the tracking information and links to our software by e-mail.
The invoice is always printed on paper and besides your console in the package.
If you could not find it, email me with your Name and Product ID.
The nViewer software will show you the ID...
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon Osirio » Sa 2. Feb 2019, 12:09

I couldn't find the invoice, sorry for wasting your time with that, I was confused. I have sent my name, details and device ID in an email to you.

Thanks for your help so far!
Osirio
Junior
Junior

Zurück zu Tech Support/Assistance technique