Moderations-Bereich ]

[Support Solved] Merki is a great guy

[Support Solved] Merki is a great guy

Beitragvon hamburghini » Di 25. Sep 2018, 23:40

Hey there!

I apologize for speaking English, and I don't know if this is the right place for this sort of thing, but I'll go ahead and post it here for now:

This week has been a confusing one, starting with a repair order for Katsukity. After having some misunderstandings, I reached out to Merki to see if there was anything he could do to solve a dilemma I was having. More than just a repair, he offered to take time out of his day to check out my program for himself via Teamview! That's going above and beyond customer service, in my honest opinion. After he messed with it, he decided to try and pull up a different version of the program and found that I was on an outdated version! He saved me hundreds of dollars of troublesome miscommunication just by seeing that I needed a different version of the software. He was really nice and understanding with me, too, which I greatly appreciate.

Needless to say, Merki is truly one of the good ones and I would totally recommend his services above all else. Thanks again for your assistance, Merki! :D
hamburghini
Junior
Junior

Zurück zu Tech Support/Assistance technique