Moderations-Bereich ]

3DS problems please help

3DS problems please help

Beitragvon PlayBeck » So 22. Mai 2016, 09:43

Hi, Recently I have been experiencing some major problems with my 3DS capture card. Firstly, when I move the 3DS it disconnects from the capture software, which I believe is a common problem with the USB port? Also, the X button is always activated, so when I play games which use the x button it is always in the 'on' position making most games unplayable. Lastly, the start and select buttons activate themselves randomly during gameplay. Can you fix these problems if I send the board back to you? Because as of right now it is completely unusable.
PlayBeck
Junior
Junior

Re: 3DS problems please help

Beitragvon Tecd0c » So 22. Mai 2016, 11:44

Hi Rebekah

I did answer you a Month ago already, so I really do not understand that you are posting the same request again.
The part about the USB-Port is common you say - this might be with Katsukitys products BUT not with ours! This happens to 99% - only if you damage it yourself! Your 3DS Capture Card is more then 2 years old and must be worn out - especially if I read in what condition your preowned console buttons and other parts are.

This is what I answer you by e-mail before:
It is most probably fixable, but it might not be worth it, it is then still on old system then, that had lot of things made on it after all.

To start from scratch,
-the X button are micro switches, you have to swap them all at once, since the buttons are hold/glued by a protection film together which holds it in place.
- the select button is harder to swap and is a whole socket that has to be replaced
- the cartridge is hard to fix too, but possible

For the parts you will have to pay something like 50-60 EUR, the work to fix it is about 120 EUR.

I honestly would think over and transplant the capture card to a new device instead repairing it. 
I can make you a special price for a brand new console and the transplantation of your 3DS Capture Card with a new flatcable and shipping if you wish.
Regards
Stefan

Again this is not a console from me that I sold you, it is YOUR PREOWNED ONE. I had about less than 20 USB repairs from 1600 pieces that I sold... AND there were a lots of them damaged by accidents like the customer let the connected console fall down and break off the USB-Port or dogs were involved or similar things.
If you want it repaired, this is possible but you have to pay for it as any other customers do for their repair requests.

AND I still do not understand why you did not reply on the e-mail I sent you instad posting it here...
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon PlayBeck » So 29. Mai 2016, 09:20

Hi

Firstly, I haven't seen your email. I have done a search in my mailboxes and it isn't there, if I had seen it then of course I wouldn't have needed to post to the forums but this was my only other way of trying to ask for help. I don't know why you think I am doing this to be awkward or annoying, I was simply asking the question. Yes, I obviously realise I have an old DS and yes I obviously thought it would probably need replacing (which I fully expected to pay for, might I add) BUT as you are an expert on these things I thought I had better ask, there was clearly no malice intended. I shall email you regarding the possible transplant of my board.

Nobody reading this should in anyway take this as a criticism of your service, in fact I have directed ALOT of people to purchase boards and consoles from you in the two years I have had mine because I was impressed with your service. I'm not quite sure why I am now being 'told off' for asking for help because I only posted with good intentions and out of desperation to find a way to have my board repaired.

Thanks, Beck
PlayBeck
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon Tecd0c » So 29. Mai 2016, 14:58

Hi Rebekah

I send you an e-mail with the old e-mails attached ;)
Please let me know on what you decided now!
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon PlayBeck » Di 31. Mai 2016, 09:27

Thank you (o: Just wondering if you have sent an email yet, as I haven't received on and I am concerned that I won't get it because I didn't last time. Are you just replying to my message?

Thanks Beck
PlayBeck
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Di 31. Mai 2016, 12:14

Yes I did replied as last time, so it is going to the same e-mail-address as you sent it to me. Check your spam folder!
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon PlayBeck » Mi 1. Jun 2016, 10:30

I have check in all my mailboxes, spam, trash... EVERYWHERE and I can't see anything. I am receiving emails from other people but not you... this is very strange. I have emailed again from my secondary account, maybe that will work. I am very confused /o:
PlayBeck
Junior
Junior

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Mi 1. Jun 2016, 11:45

I sent you all the e-mails to the alternate gmail you gave me today...
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Zurück zu Tech Support/Assistance technique