Moderations-Bereich ]

[Support Solved] No sound recording

[Support Solved] No sound recording

Beitragvon FlawlessBiscuit » Sa 7. Jun 2014, 23:37

Hi there,

I ordered my 3DS with Capture Board a while back and am only just getting around to trying it out. Almost everything is working great, except that I can't seem to record my 3DS's sound with the software that comes with it! I've tried changing the audio setting from my microphone to (no audio) but my microphone is still being recorded, with no sound from the system!

Any help would be much appreciated!
FlawlessBiscuit
Junior
Junior

Heimat Flagge:
Great Britain

Re: No sound recording

Beitragvon Lissy » So 8. Jun 2014, 00:40

Hm, I think I've got an idea what could have caused this problem, but a bit more information would be great. Do you hear the 3DS sound in your PC system when you open the capture software? And do you just use the USB cable for transmitting the sound to the PC or a separate cable which you put in front of your 3DS? And is Direct X installed?
Mein Let's Player Kanal :3
http://www.youtube.com/RelaxoFan32
Lissy
Globaler Moderator
Globaler Moderator

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon FlawlessBiscuit » So 8. Jun 2014, 00:53

Lissy hat geschrieben:Hm, I think I've got an idea what could have caused this problem, but a bit more information would be great. Do you hear the 3DS sound in your PC system when you open the capture software? And do you just use the USB cable for transmitting the sound to the PC or a separate cable which you put in front of your 3DS? And is Direct X installed?

I do hear the 3DS sound coming from my PC, Direct X is installed and I'm just using the USB to transmit sound.
FlawlessBiscuit
Junior
Junior

Heimat Flagge:
Great Britain

Beitragvon Tecd0c » So 8. Jun 2014, 02:19

Hey Lissy this is pretty much what I would have asked him too, you were just faster :)

@FlawlessBiscuit
Now that we know that you can hear the sound over your PC, I guess you want to record the sound from the 3DS solely right, without the sounds from your micro?
First you can either lower the volume on the microphone, or in the settings for your microphone or even mute it completely. Then you have to choose the right sound device in the audio menu - no sound means that the 3ds capture software is just recording the video-stream, and no audio at all even you can hear the sound from your 3DS in the background from your speakers of your PC.
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Zurück zu Tech Support/Assistance technique