Moderations-Bereich ]

Video Test (How can I improve the audio and video quality?)

Video Test (How can I improve the audio and video quality?)

Beitragvon Saintzzzz » Sa 21. Dez 2013, 18:03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4k304tTuhc

This is the video I uploaded by using FRAPS to record,Handbreak to compress and Camtasia to put it together.

The sound quality doesn't sound too good so any one got any tips and the video quality on full screen doesn't look too good either but tips would be amazing.
Saintzzzz
Junior
Junior

Heimat Flagge:
Great Britain

Re: Video Test (How can I improve the audio and video qualit

Beitragvon Lissy » So 22. Dez 2013, 01:23

Hey Saintzzzz!

The sound quality really doesn't seem to be good. Is it the same when you just listen to the Fraps recording? I don't know the program Handbreak, why do you use it? Maybe you can try just to record it with Fraps and then render it with Camtasia. Is there a difference? When the original sound file is normal, there could be a problem at rendering.

It would be nice if you'd tell me more about your original Fraps recording and the rendering settings you use. I don't use Camtasia and Handbreak either but maybe I can suppose what's wrong?
The video quality looks good, I think it isn't that beautiful in full screen, because the 3DS recording area isn't so big. When you record something in 400x240 pixels, it gets stretched in full screen, so it can't be so nice.

Greetings
Lissy
Mein Let's Player Kanal :3
http://www.youtube.com/RelaxoFan32
Lissy
Globaler Moderator
Globaler Moderator

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon Saintzzzz » So 22. Dez 2013, 11:37

The sounds are the same after recording on FRAPS and Handbreak is a programme which compresses the size of the video.

Maybe ive set the cables wrong and if I did please do tell me (Since im pretty terrible at this kinda things). So I have the other end of the audio cable connected to the audiojack and the other one is then connected to the audio filter which is then connected to the 3DS
Saintzzzz
Junior
Junior

Heimat Flagge:
Great Britain

Beitragvon Saintzzzz » Di 24. Dez 2013, 13:29

^

Do these details help at all for you to be able to help me?!
Saintzzzz
Junior
Junior

Heimat Flagge:
Great Britain

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Di 24. Dez 2013, 14:27

There is more detailed information needed to be able to help! Lissy asked you about your Settings for the Codecs you use.
But also the hardware you use is important. What soundcard do you use (onboard, PCI/e, USB)? And any additional hardware like a Y-splittter for recording your voice?

For the cables you use, there is nothing you can do wrong, it is the setting of your soundcard. Mostly there is a microphone "gain" try to remove or lower the gain level and see if the quality improves.
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Zurück zu Tech Support/Assistance technique