Moderations-Bereich ]

American 3DS Question

American 3DS Question

Beitragvon Rhoran » Di 17. Dez 2013, 20:06

Hi. I'm American, so I have the NTSC TV system over here.

1. Will the 3DS Capture Card work on an American 3DS?

2. Can you post pictures of all the sets? I want to see them before I purchase them.

3. I have a relative in Germany who is visiting soon. Can I give my 3DS to him so he can give it to you?
Rhoran
Junior
Junior

Heimat Flagge:
United States of America

Re: American 3DS Question

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Di 17. Dez 2013, 20:55

Hi

1) Yes, there is no difference between the US/EURO/JP/AUS Region 3DS - technically, only the firmware inside is different and locked, to not to support Gamecartriges from a different region.
The Capture Card is exactly the same, I'm installing them in all regions. And they of course work! :D
2)Ok. I will make some Pictures, but not really necessary since the Basic Set is displayed here: and the second (Extended Set) is just longer cables and additionally a audiocable is included. And the third (Value Set) would be maybe a shot worth, there is a real good Quallity Audiofilter included and the longer cables.
3) Yes of course, they can bring it in or send it to me. And if they are Military they can buy here even taxfree.
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Beitragvon Rhoran » Di 7. Jan 2014, 11:39

More questions.

1. Are you really out of the Aqua Blue 3DS? Or does that mean new, modded systems? Can I still send you my Aqua Blue 3DS?

2. With shipping and insurance both ways, how much can I expect to pay in addition to the price of the kit?

3. Do you cover shipping if there is a problem with the capture card?
Rhoran
Junior
Junior

Heimat Flagge:
United States of America

Beitragvon Tecd0c » Di 7. Jan 2014, 21:32

Hi Rohan

Yes the Aqua Blue new 3DS are not sold by Nintendo anymore in Europe. It's too bad since lot's people like this color.
So do not have any on Stock, and I do not see them coming at all. :(
You can of course send me allways your 3DS, like said before the region does not matter to me.

When I send it to you, the shipping within Europe is 15€ including the insurance up to 500€ for the parcel content.

How much your shipping will be, I do not know since you have lots of options you can choose from and many Mail-Service Providers you can use.

If there is a problem with the 3DS Capture Card, I cover the shippingcosts back to you, the way to me you have to manage and pay yourself - this are European trade-rules.

One thing I do not understand, I thought your relative is coming to Germany, if this will hapen then you have to pay only the domestic shipping of 6,50€.
Tecd0c
Tec-Admin
Tec-Admin

Heimat Flagge:
Germany

Zurück zu Allgemeines / General / Généralités