Moderations-Bereich ]

Nintendo Switch Random crash

Nintendo Switch Random crash

Beitragvon garymagno110 » Mo 5. Aug 2019, 23:22

Hi all,

I was playing fire emblem three houses with my switch hooked up to my t.v. on it's standard dock. I got up to get some food and when I came back it had some error code and said to hold power button for 10 seconds to turn off. I did that and turned it back on and it's stuck on the nintendo switch logo. I got this switch not too long ago and it's the Pokemon Bundle version.

Also, another problem is that. It's been 1 1/2 years since I got my Switch. It wouldn't turn back on so I tried the hold-the-power-button-for-12-seconds trick to get it out of the perma-sleep thing, but it didn't work. My next step was to send it to a repair shop (a 3rd party repair shop). They checked the battery and charge port but nothing made a difference. (If they actually did what they said.) It really helps to do some research online. There are a lot of helpful contents.

Their conclusion: There must be something wrong with the motherboard.

So, has anyone else had this happen? Should I get a second opinion?

Right now, my only options are to buy one with a broken screen off of someone, buy the on motherboard piece they sell on amazon to try and replace mine, or just buy a new one.
garymagno110
Junior
Junior

Zurück zu Nintendo